November 21, 2014 in Social Networking
Brookeville, Maryland USA - Scooji lets users turn selfies into photo emoji, which can be sent by text message or email. With Scooji's built-in camera, the user can make a face, take a selfie and then save it as a colorful round image that is more fun, personal and expressive than standard emoji. Scooji is available now for 99 cents on the App Store.
Scooji includes features that make it easy to create and send photographic emoji:
- Select any photo from the Camera Roll or take a new photo with the built-in camera.
- After taking or selecting a photo, the user can pan and zoom to create a Scooji from any part of the image.
- After tapping several Scooji in the app, the user can join them in various patterns: rows, blocks, triangles or pyramids.
- Toolbar buttons let the user quickly compose and send a text message or email with the selected Scooji attached, directly from the app.
- Manage Mode lets the user retake or delete a Scooji.
- A self-timer in the camera lets the user trigger the shutter with a 3 second delay.
- The camera is reversible from front-facing to back-facing, to let the user make a Scooji from any kind of photo or scene.
- The full frame image can also be saved to the Camera Roll whenever the shutter is pressed.
Scooji for iOS is optimized for iPhone, but it works fine on iPod and iPad as well. Scooji for iOS is being developed by Scoozoo, a new company founded by Hiroki Yotsukura, who has been working on iOS development for the past three years. Prior to building Scooji, he worked as a Windows application developer for 13 years.
Look for further developments with Scooji for iOS and Scoozoo here:
Twitter ID: @ScoojiForIOS
OS: iOS 7.0 or later
Device: iPhone, iPod or iPad
Availability: Worldwide on the App Store
Copyright ©2014 Scoozoo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Owner and Developer, Scoozoo
Brookeville, Maryland USA